Blog Loving #3

Tuesday 2 February 2016




I'm back with another favourite blogs post! These are my fave to write because it's so nice to share the love for other blogs. Don't get me wrong I'm still loving the blogs from my previous posts- you can read them here and here, but these are some new finds that I had to share with you all.


You know when you read a blog and you can instantly tell that the writer is just the loveliest person ever? - yea well that! Aisling is a fellow tea lover and her writing covers beauty, lifestyle and is my go- to for book reviews. I'd definitely check out her post on boosting your self-esteem and don't forget to check her out on social media too. She's a babe on twitter and her instagram is just dreamy.

Having recently celebrated her first blogiversary, Sophie's blog is a monochrome masterpiece that I love! Sophie's writing is so honest and it's as if you're in a cute little coffee shop having a good chat with your best friend. Her 'Things I'm grateful for' series always reminds me to appreciate the smaller things in life and I must warn you that you may lose a few hours reading her blog like I did. Its just one of those things.
 
I'm not really sure how I've managed to not find this blog sooner but I'm so happy I have. Think, dreamy white photos, envious style and baking posts that literally make you go out just for ingredients so you can have a go your self- 4 words; chocolate chip banana bread! Helen is super lovely and has helped me on more than one occasion on twitter when I'm completely clueless- give her a little follow. Plus I have to share the love for a fellow blogger living in Newcastle!

My most recent find is a gem of a blog written by another fellow tea and gin lover, Rhianna! I love Rhianna's super down to earth writing style and reading her posts always makes me smile- plus she's a babe on twitter too. I'm currently trying to use her tips on 'becoming a morning person'- lets say it's a work in progress. You need to check her out on youtube too as she has recently started daily/weekly vlogging which we know we all love watching!

Let me know of any blogs you have been loving recently and if you are a blogger yourself, don't forget to leave your links below too! I love finding new blogs to read.

Chrissy x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chapter 7 Maira Gall.