30 Day Selfie Challenge

Tuesday 12 January 2016



Hey guys and welcome to the introductory post of my 30 day selfie challenge. At the beginning of the year I set myself a 2016 resolution (read them all here) of documenting more of my life by following my passion for photography. As part of this I'm challenging myself to take a selfie everyday in February. A challenge taken from a new book I recently got called 'A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book'.

The rules of the challenge are:

You have to take the picture yourself(obvs- its the selfie challenge)

The picture has to be about you or show you in some way

You have to share the pictures either on social media or by creating an album

Pretty simple, but I'm super excited to get started and see what images I can create. I wanted to share this challenge with you before I start in case you wanted to take part yourself. I'm going to post all the 'selfies' in weekly posts so keep a look out for them and let me know what you think! 

Chrissy x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chapter 7 Maira Gall.