The Perfect Pink Pout | Zoella Kissy Missy Lip Balm

Friday 9 October 2015


I know, I know! I'm mahossively late to the Zoella beauty scene and to be honest I've had this lip balm since the beginning of Summer but just haven't gotten round to blogging about it yet-despite wearing it most days. I'm sure most if not all of you will be up to speed on Zoella's range of beauty products, the Tutti Frutti Collection which follows her very successful previous range. This is a quick post about my thoughts on the Kissy Missy Lip balm which you can buy from most Superdrug stores for as little as £3.00! (complete bargain).

I am going to start by admitting that as a lip balm, its not the best. It is nice on the lips and doesn't dry them out but if you have super dry lips and are looking for an effective lip balm this probably isn't for you. However, if you are looking for a highly pigmented, easy to apply lip product that doesn't dry out the lips then this is definitely for you. The colour is just beautiful and I think its a suitable colour for all year round- not just for summer. Yes it looks pretty scary in the pot, a bright shocking pink colour beaming at you but the beauty of this is that its a buildable colour- you can get a soft baby pink from one layer or add more to get a bolder brighter pink.

If you are wanting to step out of your comfort zone like me and test out a bolder colour then this is great. Its easy to apply- I just use my fingers and dab it in and once you get more confident wearing it, you can up the intensity. I've also found its great for going from day to night make up if you don't have time to redo your makeup.

I am currently trying to get hold of the new lip balm duo, that Zoella has recently brought out as part of an almost Christmas Gift Range, as I'm that obsessed with this one! Unfortunately it's been sold out everywhere including online for what seems like forever. Watch out for an update if I ever get hold of it.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below on the Kissy Missy Lip balm and if any if you have managed to get your hands on the new additions!

Chrissy x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chapter 7 Maira Gall.